Transcoder SBS5810 is a real-time SPTS/MPTS transcoder, which supports converting media files from their source format into the best possible quality stream to downstream network, CDN or any other specific video distribution system.
SBS5810 supports multiple media resource input, capable of ingesting IP feeds, DVB feeds, ATSC feeds, ISDB-T feeds or HDMI videos. It supports converting streams to MPEG-4 or H.264/H.265 format, compressing the streams’ bit rate, changing the graphics resolution and so on.
SBS5810 can be easily managed through NMS system and has become an ideal solution for operators to provide high quality video transcoding.
Transcoder SBS 5810 is upgraded to V3
Every version of the SBS5810 transcoder has the following features and specifications:
- Multiple inputs available: DVB/S2/S/T2/T/C, ISDB-T, HDMI, ASI or IP.
- Optimized to be 1000Kbps for SD, 1800Kbps for HD 720P, 2500Kbps for HD 1080p.
- Supports HEVC / H.265 transcoding.
- Baseline, main profile and high profile with variable GOP.
- Multiple codecs, Protocols, Bitrate Resolution, Profile per channel.
- GbE IP output: UDP, RTMP, Pull/Push HTTP, HTTP, Live Smooth (HLS), FTP M3u8 playlist file.
- Flexible GOP structure with Reference-frame and B-frame editing.
- Up and down conversion of frame rate.
- High quality pre-processing, including filtering, de-interlacing, cross scaling, image insertion.
- Support variable Bit Rate (VBR) encoding, maximizes adaptive streaming video quality and bandwidth efficiency.
- Based on embedded Centos 7 Linux.
- Supports setting the MPEG-TS service provider and service name.
- Support by pass the EIA-608 Closed Captioning Subtitle
- Support transcoding all audio tracks and keep all subtitles
- DVB Subtitle and Logo insertion.
- Parameter templates settings and imports
- Easy configuration via Web UI
- Designed for safe 24*365 operation